How may we help you and your family today?
Penobscot Pediatrics, one of Maine’s leading pediatric groups for 30 years, is the state's largest and most comprehensive pediatric practice. Our Board-Certified Peditricians, Pediatric Nurse Practitioners, and Pediatric Mental Health practitioners offer a wide-range of services for the wellbeing of your child including:
- General Outpatient Pediatrics - Early childhood development screenings, routine well-child visits, immunizations and vaccinations, nutrition education and physicals for sports camps and school.
- Hospital Care and Consultation
- Specialists in Pulmonology, Asthma, and Infectious Disease
- Psychiatric, Family Therapy, and Mental Health and Substance Abuse Services
- Pediatric Dental Care available at Penobscot Community Dental Center
- Speech Therapy and Audiology (Service provided by the Warren Center)